Spreadsheet Import - Suppress Auto ID Column

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mikekoh
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Spreadsheet Import - Suppress Auto ID Column

Post by mikekoh » 20 Jan 2013 05:28

I'm trying to import a spreadsheet with my own Id values, but Gephi is creating the Id column with the auto-incrementing number. Consequently, when I try to import my edge list, I don't have recognizable source and target. Anybody know how to suppress the Id column I don't want?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable