Scripting Plugin - timeit module

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mikekoh
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Scripting Plugin - timeit module

Post by mikekoh » 22 Jan 2013 23:14

I would like to time the execution of a layout algorithm to see how long it takes to load a graph. In order to do this, I'm trying to use the timeit module. The problem is that I think I need to import the code containing the runLayout() function into timeit, and I don't know where it's located. When I run the following code, I get an error:

Code: Select all

import timeit
t = timeit.Timer('runLayout(YifanHuMultiLevel)', "from org.gephi import gephi")
t.timeit(1)
Here is the error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<input>", line 1, in <module>
File "C:\Users\myusername\AppData\Roaming\.gephi\0.8.1\dev\modules\ext\gython.jar\Lib\timeit.py", line 164, in timeit
timing = self.inner(it, self.timer)
File "<timeit-src>", line 3, in inner
ImportError: cannot import name gephi

griffsgraphs
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Scripting Plugin - timeit module

Post by griffsgraphs » 27 Jan 2014 06:46

I also have the same problem. I can't import any other python modules inside Console. Can anyone provide a work around?

goldbuy02

Re: Scripting Plugin - timeit module

Post by goldbuy02 » 12 Mar 2014 04:24

They cannot press close to must you will not.
fifa coins trader
fut 14 coins