[SOLVED] Colour nodes by attribute

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Netwerker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[SOLVED] Colour nodes by attribute

Post by Netwerker » 21 Feb 2013 02:23

Hello,

how would I colour a group of nodes according to an attribute. My attribute would be either a country or an Institution.
I have manually added a column in the data table and would like to colour nodes according to the country (for example).
How would I do that please?
Many thanks for your help.

Bernd

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Colour nodes by attribute

Post by admin » 21 Feb 2013 09:01

Overview > Partition panel > click the Refresh button > select the Country attribute

Netwerker

Re: Colour nodes by attribute

Post by Netwerker » 21 Feb 2013 22:27

yes, thanks, that did the trick.
I tried that before, but even after a refresh the "country" did not show up. (Most of the country column was empty though, so maybe that's why it did not show in the partition) I filled it up completely, now it shows, so all good. Thank you.